Connect with us

Entertainment

Kangana Ranaut flies back to Manali, says leaving Mumbai with ‘heavy heart’, after being ‘terrorised’

Published

on

Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut who was at the loggerheads with the ruling Shiv Sena in Maharashtra left the state on Monday and said she was doing so with a “heavy heart”.

She further said she was doing so after being “terrorised” with attempts to demolish her office. “Must say my analogy about PoK was bang on,” she said.

“With a heavy heart leaving Mumbai, the way I was terrorised all these days constant attacks and abuses hurled at me attempts to break my house after my workplace, alert security with lethal weapons around me, must say my analogy about POK was bang on,” she tweeted as she headed to the airport.

After landing in Chandigarh, she tweeted that her security had reduced and people were greeting her with joy.

“It seems this time I was saved. There was a time when I felt a mother’s touch in Mumbai, but today the situation is such that I am lucky to be alive. The moment Shiv Sena became Sonia Sena, the Mumbai administration became a terror,” she posted in Hindi.

The Brihan Mumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) had last week demolished the Bandra office of the actress for alleged unauthorised modifications/extensions.

A team of the BMC H-West Ward officers accompanied by a police posse had reached the office with bulldozers, JCBs and other heavy equipment and took up the demolition work from the outside.

The development came barely hours after the BMC pasted a notice outside the office rejecting a reply filed by Kangana’s lawyer, Rizwan Siddique, to September 8 notice in which the civic body had listed a series of violations in the ongoing works in her office.

Kangana Ranaut was locked in verbal feud with Shiv Sena leader Sanjay Raut for her comments over the Sushant Singh Rajput suicide case and was given a Y-plus security by the centre.

The verbal duel started after Kangana’s “Mumbai feeling like Pakistan-occupied-Kashmir” comment last Thursday.

She had also said that she feared Mumbai Police more than what she has dubbed as ‘movie mafia’.

Sanjay Raut reacted through an editorial in Shiv Sena’s mouthpiece Saamna by saying, “This issue concerns the pride of Maharashtra and there will be no compromise on this front. Ranaut needs to apologise for her PoK remarks or she will face the music from our women’s wing.”

source

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Entertainment

NCB summons Deepika Padukone, Sara Ali Khan and Rakul Preet Singh in connection with drugs nexus probe

Published

on

The Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) said that it has issued summons to Bollywood actress Deepika Padukone, Sara Ali Khan, Shraddha Kapoor and Rakul Preet Singh for questioning in a drug-related probe.

The NCB has summoned Deepika Padukone on 25 September while Shraddha Kapoor and Sara Ali Khan have been summoned on 26 September.

Chats discussing drugs have surfaced between Karishma Prakash, Padukone’s manager, and an employee of Kwan talent management company and one “D”. The NCB has summoned Karishma Prakash, as well as Kwan talent management company CEO Dhruv Chitgopekar, for questioning.

The names have appeared in WhatsApp chats that have been retrieved from the phone of Jaya Saha, Sushant Singh Rajput’s talent agent, who is also being questioned by investigators.

Many others from the Bollywood industry including Sara Ali Khan and Rakul Preet Singh were named by actor Rhea Chakraborty, who is in jail for charges of buying drugs.

A senior NCB official reportedly told IANS, “Summons have been issued to Deepika, Sara, Shraddha and Rakul for questioning. Besides four Bollywood actors, the NCB has also summoned fashion designer Simone Khambatta.”

Fashion designer Simone Khambatta has appeared before NCB for questioning however, actress Rakul Preet Singh’s team has denied that she has received any summons for the same.

NCB has arrested Rhea Chakraborty, her brother Showik Chakraborty and 12 others in the drug angle in Sushant Singh Rajput’s case who was found hanging at his home June 14.

source

Continue Reading

Entertainment

SSR case: NCB summons Deepika Padukone’s manager Karishma

Published

on

Widening its probe into the drug’s connection in Bollywood actor Sushant Singh Rajput death case, the NCB has summoned Karishma Prakash, the manager of actor Deepika Padukone, and Dhruv Chitgopekar, CEO of the Kwan talent management agency for questioning.

A top Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) official related to the probe said, “We have summoned Prakash, who works as a manager at Kwan and its CEO Dhruv”.

The official said that they have been summoned as some whatsApp chats showed they were allegedly involved in the drug case.

The development comes a day after the NCB officials said they will be issuing summons to Bollywood actors Sara Ali Khan, Shraddha Kapoor, Rakul Preet Singh and fashion designer Simone Kambhatta this week for questioning in connection with its probe.

Besides Prakash and Dhruv, the NCB has also summoned Sushant’s former manager Shruti Modi and talent manager Jaya Saha for more questioning.

The duo was questioned for over five hours on Monday by the NCB officials here.

The NCB has already arrested Sushant’s girlfriend Rhea Chakraborty, her brother Showik, Sushant’s house manager Samuel Miranda, personal staff Dipesh Sawant and over 15 others in the case so far.

Later in the day, the NCB will move the Special Court to seek a day’s custody for Showik and Sawant, to connect the dots with some new facts that have emerged in the case during the investigation.

The NCB has registered a case on the request of the Enforcement Directorate (ED) after the alleged drug chats of Showik, Miranda and several others came to the fore.

Sushant was found hanging in his Bandra’s Mont Blanc apartment on June 14.

Besides the CBI and the ED, NCB is the third agency to probe into the death case of Sushant.

source

Continue Reading

Entertainment

Kriti Sanon dated Sushant Singh Rajput, claims Lizaa Malik

Published

on

Actress Lizaa Malik has claimed that late actor Sushant Singh Rajput and actress Kriti Sanon might have denied dating each other, but they were very much in a relationship and looked happy together.

Lizaa had a professional relationship with Sushant, and she says she saw him happy in his relationship with Kriti at a birthday party.

“The last time I met Sushant was some two and a half years back when he was with Kriti. It was during Kriti’s birthday celebrations in a Bandra club. He was always a very charming, full-of-life guy, who would walk into a party and get a smile on people’s face. We had a lot of common friends, like Mahesh Shetty,” Lizaa told IANS.

“He was a fun loving guy, who had his sense of humour in the right place, always joking and keeping the energy level up,” she added.

Asked why she felt that Sushant and Kriti seemed like a couple, Lizaa replied: “When it is a public gathering and a birthday party, the host is always busy. So, Kriti was busy attending guests as it was a big party. I saw Sushant all charged up, dancing, getting a drink at the bar and socialising. They looked pretty happy and they were trying to be good hosts. Even if you’re not going out loud, telling the world that ‘oh, we are dating’, one can see the spark.”

The actress continued: “If somebody was playing the host with the actual host, there has to be something. We all knew that they were seeing each other, as much as they kept denying it.”

Kriti and Sushant never confirmed or denied the news of their relationship. The two actors co-starred in the 2017 film “Raabta”.

Sushant was found dead in Mumbai on June 14 this year. He was 34. His death is being investigated by the CBI, NCB and the ED.

source

Continue Reading

Newsletters

Enter your email address to get latest updates

Advertisement

Trending

Copyright © 2018 - 2019 Delhi Wire.