Actor Sushant Singh Rajput’s father has levelled several allegations, including abetment to suicide, against Rhea Chakraborty in connection with his son’s death in his police complaint against her and six others, including her family members.
Krishna Kumar Singh lodged the first information report (FIR) at the Rajiv Nagar police station in Patna against Rhea Chakraborty and her family under the various sections of the Indian Penal Code (IPC), senior police officials said on Tuesday.
The case was filed in Patna as Rajput’s 74-year-old father said he will not be able to go to Mumbai to fight the case due to his health issues. Rajput was found dead in his Bandra flat in Mumbai on June 14.
Here are some of the allegations made by Rajput’s father:
* The case has been lodged under various sections of IPC including 341 (punishment for wrongful restraint), 342 (punishment for wrongful confinement), 380 (theft in dwelling house), 406 (punishment for criminal breach of trust), 420 (cheating and dishonestly inducing delivery of property) and 306 (abetment of suicide) and 120(B).
* “Sushant’s father has made a serious charge against Rhea and her family. He has alleged that she had kept Sushant away from his family and completely in her possession. She was also handling his bank account. It was also reported that crores of rupees were withdrawn from his bank account,” Sanjay Singh, inspector general of police (Patna Central Zone).
* Rajput’s father has said in his FIR that on June 8 when Rhea Chakraborty found that his son’s bank balance was going down, she left with cash, jewellery, laptop, credit card, its PIN number and password and important documents and doctors’ receipts.
* “Sushant called his sister and told her that Rhea had threatened him to show doctor receipts to the media and would prove him mad. Thereafter, no person would give him work,” Singh said in the FIR.
* “On June 8 night, Sushant’s secretary Disha committed suicide. Rhea had appointed her as Sushant’s secretary. Later, Rhea blocked Sushant’s number on her cell. Sushant was afraid that Rhea could have made him responsible for his manager’s suicide as she had threatened to frame him in the secretary’s suicide case.”
* In his complaint, Rajput’s father has also sought to invoke the provisions of the Mental Health Care Act, alleging that the “machinations” of Chakraborty and her family members had caused his son to crack up, despite a successful career in films, and ultimately drove him to suicide.
* KK Singh has accused Chakraborty of having befriended Rajput in May 2019 with a clear intent to use his good contacts for the advancement of her own career.
* He has also alleged that the actress was aided by her family members, including her parents, since they all were looking to “purloin the assets of my son worth crores of rupees and started interfering in all aspects of his life.”
* KK Singh also wants a police investigation to ascertain where the Rs 15 crore deposited in a bank account held by Rajput was transferred.
* The complaint said Chakraborty and her family convinced Rajput to leave his own residence and stay at a resort in the vicinity of Mumbai claiming his house was “haunted”.
* KK Singh has alleged that Chakraborty got Rajput treated by some “conniving” doctors for mental illness while keeping his family in the dark.
* “At one point of time, my son decided to give up films, settle down in Coorg and pursue farming. He was blackmailed by Chakraborty who threatened him that she would make his medical history public and let the world know that he was mentally unstable, putting his career in jeopardy,” he alleged in the FIR.
US woman’s bhangra performance wins hearts. Watch video
A US lady has left netizens stunned with her bhangra dance. The lady is seen killing the bhangra moves in a video shared on Instagram.
In the video, she is seen performing bhangra in her kitchen wearing a T-shirt and yoga pants. She effortlessly performs to the melody “Chidi Blauri”, sung by Mannat Noor and Ammy Virk, from 2018 film Laung Laachi. Happily, she grooves energetically, winning the hearts of netizens.
“Something delayed for now,” Omala, the Instagrammer captioned the post. The video has earned more than 1.2 million hits on Instagram.
One of her social media follower commented, “hell yes, you had the swag and attitude and perfectly done steps to traditional Bhangra! Whoot whoot.” Another client remarked, “What aa dance ????? amazing ?.”
View this post on Instagram
Alia Bhatt and Ranbir Kapoor’s wedding: Couple’s big day is finally here, the couple is set to tie the knot today
Finally, Ranbir and Alia are to tie the knot today. Ranbir Kapoor’s whole family is excited about it. Yesterday, the Yeh Jawani hai Deewani star held Mehendi and Haldi ceremonies at his Pali Hill residence Vastu. Apart from his family members, several other stars such as Karan Johar, etc were present at the rituals. Neetu Kapoor and Riddhima Kapoor have already confirmed with the paparazzi that Alia and Ranbir are tying the knot today i.e 14th April, some reports however suggest that the muhurat of Ranbir Kapoor-Alia Bhatt wedding is at 3:30 pm. In a recent interview, Shakti Kapoor said that Rishi Kapoor wanted to see Ranbir-Alia’s wedding with his own eyes and he is glad that Ranbir didn’t delay the wedding anymore.
Kareena Kapoor, Amrita Arora confirm testing COVID-19 positive in official statements
Actors Kareena Kapoor Khan and Amrita Arora shared official statements on Monday confirming that they have tested positive for COVID-19.
The ‘3 Idiots’ actor took to her Instagram handle and shared a story in which she wrote, “I have tested for positive for COVID. I immediately isolated myself while following all medical protocols. I request anyone who has come in contact with me to please get tested.”
Kareena further continued, “My family and staff are also double vaccinated. They are currently not showing any symptoms. Thankfully, I am feeling ok and hope to be up and about soon.”
Amrita too shared her statement on Insta Stories and wrote, “I have tested positive for COVID. I am following all the medical guidelines and BMC rules.
Anyone who has been in contact with me, please get tested. My family and staff are all fully vaccinated and have all tested negative. Stay safe, stay Responsible.”
Meanwhile, the Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) has revealed that the residence of Kareena has been sealed. They also said that “she has not given proper information yet but our officers are trying to find out that how many people did come in contact with her.”
It was reported earlier today that the duo had been attending several parties recently and hence might be super-spreaders of the deadly virus.
BMC had also instructed the people who came in contact with either Kareena or Amrita, to undergo an RT-PCR test.
Earlier in the day, Kareena’s official spokesperson in a statement had told that both Kareena and Amrita had contracted COVID-19 at an “intimate dinner where a few friends had gathered to catch up.”
Almost a week ago, Kareena and Amrita had attended a fun get-together hosted at the Mumbai residence of Anil Kapoor’s daughter Rhea Kapoor. (ANI)
Enter your email address to get latest updates