Connect with us

Entertainment

Arunoday Singh announces separation from wife Lee Elton, says ‘we were very good at love, but couldn’t survive reality’

Published

on

Actor Arunoday Singh and his Canadian wife Lee Elton have announced separation. The Mohenjo Daro actor shared an emotional post on Instagram.

He wrote, “I haven’t been writing or posting for a while. There’s a reason for it, a rather sad one: My marriage seems to be over. Turns out we were very good at love, but couldn’t survive reality. Despite our best efforts, professional counseling, and a current trial separation, nothing seems to have helped bridge the fundamental differences that have emerged between us. It seems wiser to let go. I think we both deserve better. We shall try to resolve this with compassion and dignity.”

According to a report in Mumbai Mirror, Lee runs a garden restaurant in Goa and shuffled between the tourist state and Mumbai. The two had tied the knot as per Hindu rituals in December, 2016. Lee calls herself Lee Anna Singh and her Instagram bio reads, ‘Dog Mommy and the wife of a big handsome Gorilla’.

The actor had wished her on their second wedding anniversary a few months ago by sharing their throwback picture with the caption, “You make A miracle, Of my every, Morning. Happy Anniversary My Darling.”

Arunoday occasionally shares screenshots of his hand-written poetry on Instagram. His last post read, “There is a need, That’s become A knocking In my heart. Every day, I live hoping, I’ll find my way, To the door, In time.” He also shared pictures of Lee and his pet dog. Pictures of their Holi celebrations and birthdays can be found on their social media accounts.

The actor was last seen in Irrfan Khan’s Blackmail. He was also seen in a prominent role in Love Per Square Feet, which released on Netflix and ALT Balaji’s web series, Apharan – Sabka Katega.

View this post on Instagram

Happy Holi

A post shared by Arunoday Singh (@sufisoul) on

Source

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Entertainment

Nawazuddin Siddiqui’s wife sends legal notice for divorce

Published

on

Actor Nawazuddin Siddiqui’s wife Aaliya Siddiqui has sent a legal notice to the actor claiming maintenance and divorce.

The notice was sent to the Sacred Games star on May 7 through email and WhatsApp due to the unavailability of speed post amid the coronavirus pandemic, lawyer for Aaliya (Anjali), Abhay Sahai said.

The lawyer also said that Nawazuddin is yet to respond to the notice.

“Mrs Siddiqui, our client, has also sent the notice through WhatsApp.”

“However, Mr Siddiqui has not responded till date. The notice has been sent claiming maintenance and divorce,” Sahai told PTI on Monday.

The 45-year-old actor is currently in his hometown Budhana, Uttar Pradesh, with his family members, where he reached on May 12 after getting the necessary permission for travel from the authorities in Maharashtra.

“Due to the recent loss of my younger sister, my mother, who is 71 years old, got anxiety attack twice. We have followed all the guidelines given by the State Government. We are #HomeQuarantined at our hometown Budhana. Please #StaySafe #StayHome, Nawazuddin tweeted on Monday.”

Sahai said he can’t divulge the details of the notice as it is confidential, but said the allegations against the actor as well as his family members are “quite serious”.

Nawazuddin and Aaliya, who got married in 2009, have two children.

Previously, the actor had a short-lived arranged marriage with Sheeba.

source

Continue Reading

Entertainment

‘He didn’t offer, I didn’t ask’: Deepika Padukone remembers having lunch with Aamir Khan and family

Published

on

It seems like Deepika Padukone, who is in home quarantine with husband Ranveer Singh in Mumbai is missing the good old times. Amidst lockdown, she has been treating her fans with her ‘not-so-seen’ pictures.

And, today is no different. On Saturday, Deepika again took to her Instagram handle to share a throwback picture of her family having lunch with Aamir Khan.

The photo dates back to 2000 when Deepika was just 13-years-old. In the picture, Deepika is seen posing with Aamir, along with her whole family – father Prakash Padukone, mother Ujjala and sister Anisha. In the post, Deepika recalled that Aamir was having curd rice at the time and though she was hungry, she couldn’t bring herself to ask him for some.

She wrote, “Major throwback to 1st January, 2000. I was 13 & awkward. I still am. He was having lunch. Curd Rice to be precise. I was hungry, like I always am. But he didn’t offer and I didn’t ask… #random #anecdote @_aamirkhan. (sic).”

Prakash Padukone is a former badminton player. He became the first Indian to win the All England Open Badminton Championship in 1980. He was also honoured with Arjuna Award (1972) and Padma Shri (1982).

Recently, the actress also shared a picture of herself along with her sister Anisha, saying that she misses her.

On the acting front, Deepika was last seen on the big screen in Chhapaak. She will next be seen in Shakun Batra’s film, along with Ananya Panday and Siddhant Chaturvedi. She will also star in Ranveer Singh’s 83.

source

Continue Reading

Entertainment

‘Go Goa Gone’ team gives social distancing message in anniversary video

Published

on

Actors like Kunal Kemmu, Vir Das and Anand Tiwari celebrated seven years of their hit film Go Goa Gone with a video carrying the message of social distancing in times of the coronavirus pandemic.

The zombie apocalypse action comedy film was directed by Raj and DK. It also featured Saif Ali Khan and Puja Gupta.

“7 years of Go Goa Gone!! On this Mother’s Day as go goa gone completes 7 years. The boys and girl wanted to thank Mother Nature for providing us with so many amazing things including. #babajikibooti P.s : it’s home made.. even the video,” Kunal captioned the over two-minute video that he posted on social media on Sunday.

The video promotes washing hands, maintaining social distance and wearing masks.

It left the fans impressed but they all demanded for the film’s sequel.

In January this year, Kunal had said the sequel to Go Goa Gone had been going through logistical issues and hence the project couldn’t take off over the past few years.

Asked when shooting for the film would possibly begin, Kunal had replied: “It’s my question, too, because I have also read the announcement. Other than that, I don’t have any knowledge. They (makers of the film) announced Go Goa Gone 2 twice in the last three years. There are logistical issues. Till the time we don’t start shooting for the film, I will not believe it, because in the past two years I have been excited about that film on different levels and it’s very close to my heart.”

source

Continue Reading

Newsletters

Enter your email address to get latest updates

Advertisement

Trending

Copyright © 2018 - 2019 Delhi Wire.